- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
Test that 3D transforms are applied correctly.
- A monitor connected to the testing target.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory webkit2gtk to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2020dev0 https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests/webkit2gtk.git
$ scp -r webkit2gtk user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Run MiniBrowser with the path of the HTML as argument:
- Verify rendering matches one of the two references below.
$ /usr/lib/*/webkit2gtk-4.0/MiniBrowser webkit2gtk/ac-3d-rendering.html
This test shows 4 squares with 3D rotation, they should look like they have depth; see the correct image and what it would look like if 3D rendering was not working below:
- Not working under X11 or VirtualBox, see: https://phabricator.apertis.org/T2625