- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / sdk-amd64
- Image Deployment:
Tests that the SDK VM can be fullscreened in VirtualBox. Development environment: ensuring that the VirtualBox SDK provides a seamless experience. Check that when fullscreened the output is not stretched, even for accelerated contents.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory webkit2gtk to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
- For SDK image: please read ~https://www.apertis.org/guides/virtualbox/#virtualbox-supported-version for information about which version to use.
- To update setup, please read:
- Download the virtual machine image for the latest SDK release from:
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2022dev1 https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests/webkit2gtk.git
$ scp -r webkit2gtk user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Start the SDK virtual machine
- Click "Switch to Fullscreen" from the "View" menu
- Open a terminal
- Launch a program using GLX under Xephyr:
$ Xephyr :1 -host-cursor -screen 800x480x24 -ac &
$ DISPLAY=:1 /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/webkit2gtk-4.0/MiniBrowser webkit2gtk/webgl-square.html
The screen is correctly resized when switching to fullscreen.
MiniBrowser shows a blue square on grey background inside the Xephyr window.
Check that the blue shape is a square and is not stretched in any way.