- Image Types:
- target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
- APT, OSTree
Test AppArmor profile for support for SPP profile (bluez-spp) and core functionalities (bluez-core).
- Two Bluetooth adapters.
- From a PC, download and unpack the test data tarball from the gitlab test repository:
- Copy the apparmor-bluez-* folder to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
- After log into the DUT, enter the test directory
- Note that the tarball may change depending on the release/branch being tested, please make sure to download the correct tarball for the release in question.
- Please note that connman disables bluetooth by default on a fresh image.
- Enable device:
$ wget https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests/apparmor-bluez/-/archive/apertis/v2022dev1/apparmor-bluez.tar.gz
$ tar -xvf apparmor-bluez.tar.gz
$ scp -r apparmor-bluez-* user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
$ cd apparmor-bluez-*
$ connmanctl enable bluetooth
- Execute the following command:
The following test results, which will appear in different places throughout the log:
- This TC is based on other Bluez automated test cases, all of them should PASS in order to execute them against AppArmor.
- If a subtest for this TC FAILs, check that the related test is PASSING.
- It is worth to investigate AppArmor-side only if the original TC PASSes and the profiled version of it FAILs.
- Any other scenario is either OK or worth waiting the original TC to PASS.