- Image Types:
- target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
Test that agl-compositor is able to run, it can show popups and gnome-menus is able to show and launch installed applications.
- A monitor connected to the testing target.
- Install agl-compositor package
- Configure user-session-launcher to start agl-compositor
- Reboot the machine
- Verify that a desktop shows in screen
- Click the indicator for clock and volume in the bottom left to display a popup with additional information
- Click the launcher button in the top left to display the available apps
- Verify that a list of applications is shown
- Enable Development repositories
- Install pavucontrol
- Click on launcher button in the top left to display the installed apps
- Verify that the "PulseAudio Volume Control" application icon is shown
- Click on the icon
- Verify that the "PulseAudio Volume Control" application is launched
$ sudo apt-get install agl-compositor
$ sudo sed -i 's@^Exec=.*@Exec=/usr/bin/agl-compositor@' /etc/xdg/user-session-launcher/session.launcher
$ sudo reboot
$ sudo apertis-dev
$ sudo apt install pavucontrol
Initially this test shows the Maynard desktop.
When clicking the indicator for clock and volume a popup is show.
When clicking the launcher button the first time a list of applications is shown.
When clicking the launcher button after installing pavucontrol the icon "Pulse Audio Volume Control" is in the list.
When clicking the icon "Pulse Audio Volume Control" the application is launched.