- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
Test implementation of W3C touch events API in WebKit2GTK.
- A touch-screen with multiple touch points.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory webkit2gtk to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2022dev0 https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests/webkit2gtk.git
$ scp -r webkit2gtk user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Launch the test application with one of the URL in resources:
$ /usr/lib/*/webkit2gtk-4.0/MiniBrowser webkit2gtk/touchevents.html
Check that when sliding more than one finger within the canvas, lines of different colors are drawn in the "Touch canvas", each finger with its own.
Check that when pressing and dragging using the mouse, a line is drawn in the "Mouse canvas".