- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / minimal-armhf-internal / minimal-armhf / minimal-arm64 / minimal-amd64 / sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
- APT, OSTree
Network connection management: ensuring that iptables is available and usable is part of strategic networking management functionality.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory iptables-basic to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2021dev3 https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests/iptables-basic.git
$ scp -r iptables-basic user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Enter test directory:
- Execute the following command:
$ cd iptables-basic
$ common/run-test-in-systemd --timeout=900 --name=run-test env DEBUG=2 ./run-test.sh
The automated test should succeed:
>>> Test setup successfully!
>>> Running test 'test_iptables_module' ... PASS
>>> Running test 'test_iptables_service' ... PASS
>>> Running test 'test_iptables_list' ... PASS
>>> All tests PASSED successfully!
- Make sure that you have disconnect the ethernet connection to the target before you start the tethering process.
- This test does not use nmap. Testing with nmap is done in another test.