- Image Types:
- target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
- APT, OSTree
Test that AppArmor profiles provided in ofono package work without unexpected auditd log entries.
- A 3G modem connected.
- From a PC, download and unpack the test data tarball from the gitlab test repository:
- Copy the ofono-* folder to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
- After log into the DUT, enter the test directory
- Note that the tarball may change depending on the release/branch being tested, please make sure to download the correct tarball for the release in question.
$ wget https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests/ofono/-/archive/apertis/v2021dev3/ofono.tar.gz
$ tar -xvf ofono.tar.gz
$ scp -r ofono-* user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
$ cd ofono-*
- Execute the following command:
$ sudo ./run-test.sh
A list of executed test with related result (as pass/fail/skip) will be shown on console, similar to the following:
When all test cases will pass you will be shown the following message:
# apparmor-ofono: all tests passed
When either one or more test fails it you will be shown the following message:
# apparmor-ofono: at least one test failed
- ofonod-malicous test might (and will, so far) segfault. This is normal and does not preclude the test, which shall pass anyway. If the 3G modem is not connected, the TC might pass (any of the tests in it), but it would be a meaningless test. Be sure that a 3G modem is connected for a meaningful test.