- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
- APT, OSTree
Test sending of SMS with oFono.
- A phone with a SIM card.
- A modem plugged into the Apertis system with a SIM card (SIM card should not have a PIN configured).
- From a PC, download and unpack the test data tarball from the gitlab test repository:
- Copy the ofono-* folder to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
- After log into the DUT, enter the test directory
- Note that the tarball may change depending on the release/branch being tested, please make sure to download the correct tarball for the release in question.
- Connect modem with SIM card into the Apertis System.
- Do not connect more then one modem.
$ wget https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests/ofono/-/archive/apertis/v2021/ofono.tar.gz
$ tar -xvf ofono.tar.gz
$ scp -r ofono-* user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
$ cd ofono-*
- Send a SMS to some phone:
$ ./ofono-sms-send.sh phone-number "test message"
If no error appears the SMS was successfully sent.
The phone is supposed to receive the SMS message.