- Image Types:
- sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
Synchronizing Bluetooth-paired phone contacts to Evolution.
- A Bluetooth USB adapter.
- A Bluetooth-enabled phone.
- Ensure Rootfs is remounted as read/write.
- Install dependencies
- Restart the system to restore the filesystem state to read-only before running the test.
- Start simple agent:
- Pair both devices initiating from the phone side
- Pay attention to the simple-agent window as it requires input during the pairing process.
$ sudo mount -o remount,rw /
$ sudo apt install syncevolution syncevolution-dbus folks-tools libfolks-eds25 apertis-tests python 3.4 python3-gi python3-dbus telepathy-mission-control-5
$ sudo reboot
$ /usr/lib/chaiwala-tests/bluez/simple-agent -y
- Synchronize contacts from a second terminal:
- The Bluetooth address is the MAC address of the device as seen in the pairing window (e.g. 12:34:56:78:9A:BC)
$ /usr/lib/chaiwala-tests/contacts/sync-addressbook.sh <Bluetooth address>
syncevolution should display the number of contacts synchronized from the phone in this last run.
folks-inspect should show the personas with their details grabbed from your phone.