- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
Test that actors created for representing layers scroll properly.
- A monitor connected to the testing target.
- A mouse or touchscreen.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory webkit2gtk to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2020 https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests/webkit2gtk.git
$ scp -r webkit2gtk user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Run MiniBrowser telling it to use 400x400 and loading the test page:
- Scroll the page to the left until you can see the GraphicsLayerActor border, verify that it scrolls along with the text above it.
$ /usr/lib/*/webkit2gtk-4.0/MiniBrowser --draw-compositing-indicators=true -g 400x400 webkit2gtk/scroll-composited.html
After the test page is loaded, the border of the GraphicsLayerActor must scroll in sync with the rest of the content as shown in the following video:
This test will be considered a PASS if it works with at least one of mouse or touchpad because this is not a test for the mouse or touchpad working.
- Not working under X11 or VirtualBox, see: https://phabricator.apertis.org/T2625