- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
- APT, OSTree
Test whether the image starts a graphical environment. Basic functionality: ensuring that the GUI boots up.
- For SDK image: Remember, we're now requiring VirtualBox 4.2.2 for tests using Guest Additions. To update setup, please read:
- Download the virtual machine image for the latest SDK release from:
- For Target/Development images:
- Download latest target/development image released from:
- Write image to a SD card as explained at:
- Boot image in target device or in the VM for the SDK image.
The image correctly starts the respective graphical interface.
For SDK image: A XFCE environment comes up.
For Target/Development images: Image comes up with the Apertis HMI.