- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / sdk-amd64
- Image Deployment:
Checks basic gprof functionality by ensuring a CPU-intensive program shows up in its log as consuming the vast majority of the CPU cycles.
- Ensure Rootfs is remounted as read/write.
- Install dependencies
- Restart the system to restore the filesystem state to read-only before running the test.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory apertis-tests to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ sudo mount -o remount,rw /
$ sudo apt install apertis-tests
$ sudo reboot
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2023dev3 https://gitlab.apertis.org/pkg/apertis-tests.git
$ scp -r apertis-tests user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Enter test directory:
- Execute the following command:
$ cd apertis-tests
$ common/run-test-in-systemd --basename --user=user -- sdk/automated/test-gprof.sh
The test script will output a line with the test ID and the status of the test (PASSED or FAILED), with some additional information. An example output is:
Program ran in 94% of samples (>= 85% required)