- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / hmi-armhf / hmi-amd64 / sdk-amd64
- Image Deployment:
- APT, OSTree
Test video and audio decoders and demuxers on a list of media. Audio/video decoding through GStreamer is important but not required by any of the currently strategic functionalities.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory gstreamer1.0-decode to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2022 https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests/gstreamer1.0-decode.git
$ scp -r gstreamer1.0-decode user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Enter test directory:
- Run the test script
$ cd gstreamer1.0-decode
$ common/run-test-in-systemd --timeout=900 --basename bin/gstreamer1.0-decode.sh chaiwala-test-media
The script will output a result for each media file it tries to decode. If it succeeds, PASSED will be displayed. If not, FAILED will be displayed.
- If lava-test-shell test fails within lava job. It means e.g. a job has timed out.