- Image Types:
- fixedfunction-armhf / fixedfunction-arm64
- Image Deployment:
Apertis update manager: offline upgrade test between branches. This test ensures that Apertis is capable to upgrade the previos version to the recent. And update manager is able to fix all refs after successful update.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory aum-offline-upgrade to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2022 https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests/aum-offline-upgrade.git
$ scp -r aum-offline-upgrade user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Enter test directory:
- Execute the following command:
$ cd aum-offline-upgrade
$ common/run-test-in-systemd --timeout=1200 --name=offline-upgrade env DEBUG=2 RELEASE=$RELEASE ARCH=$ARCH BASEURL=$BASEURL IMGPATH=$IMGPATH IMGDATE=$IMGDATE IMGTYPE=$IMGTYPE IMGNAME=$IMGNAME BOARD=$BOARD ./run-test-offline-upgrade-branch.sh
The automated test should succeed.
- The test needs network access to the place where OSTree static bundles are hosted, like https://images.apertis.org/