- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / sdk-amd64
- Image Deployment:
Checks basic gdb functionality by stopping a program at a set point and checking its backtrace matches expectations.
- Ensure Rootfs is remounted as read/write.
- Install dependencies
- Restart the system to restore the filesystem state to read-only before running the test.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory apertis-tests to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ sudo mount -o remount,rw /
$ sudo apt install bash apertis-tests
$ sudo reboot
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2021 https://gitlab.apertis.org/pkg/apertis-tests.git
$ scp -r apertis-tests user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Enter test directory:
- Execute the following command:
$ cd apertis-tests
$ common/run-test-in-systemd --basename --user=user -- sdk/automated/test-gdb.sh
The test script will output a line with the test ID and the status of the test (PASSED or FAILED). An example output is: