- Image Types:
- minimal-armhf-internal / minimal-armhf / minimal-arm64 / minimal-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
OSTree: Collection ID test This test ensures that the system is booted with proper Collection ID.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory ostree-images to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2021 https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests/ostree-images.git
$ scp -r ostree-images user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Enter test directory:
- Execute the following command:
$ cd ostree-images
$ common/run-test-in-systemd --timeout=900 --name=run-test env DEBUG=2 ./run-ostree-collection_id.sh
The automated test should succeed.
- The automated test uses internet