- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / minimal-armhf-internal / minimal-armhf / minimal-arm64 / minimal-amd64 / sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
- APT, OSTree
Runs some automated tests using the ConnMan D-Bus API. It guarantees most of the basic features are working. Network connection management: ensuring that ConnMan's APIs are accessible is part of strategic network management functionality.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory connman to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2021 https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests/connman.git
$ scp -r connman user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Enter test directory:
- Execute the following command:
$ cd connman
$ common/run-test-in-systemd --timeout=900 --basename bin/connman-test.sh
An example output is:
FAILED is displayed in case of failure.
- Warning: Connman changes are persistent (over reboot!). After finishing testing, it might be wise to perform the dhcp test to ensure that the network is in a sensible state.
- For ALL tests the enable step will give an "In progress" error if the device is already enabled. This is to be expected.