- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
- APT, OSTree
Test that AppArmor profiles provided in PulseAudio work without apparmor complaining.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory apparmor-pulseaudio to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2021 https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests/apparmor-pulseaudio.git
$ scp -r apparmor-pulseaudio user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Enter test directory:
- Execute the following command:
$ cd apparmor-pulseaudio
$ common/run-test-in-systemd --name run-test-sh --timeout 90 ./run-test.sh
Both tests should report pass and not fail:
- The results of the tests printed to the standard output are enough to determine whether they passed or fail.
- If you get a failure and need to report a bug please check journalctl, run the test case again, and add the logs you get to the bug report.