- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / minimal-armhf-internal / minimal-armhf / minimal-arm64 / minimal-amd64 / sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
- APT, OSTree
Security infrastructure: AppArmor D-Bus mediation is part of strategic application and service confinement.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory apparmor-dbus to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2021 https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests/apparmor-dbus.git
$ scp -r apparmor-dbus user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Enter test directory:
- Execute the following command:
$ cd apparmor-dbus
$ LAUNCH_DBUS="no" common/run-aa-test ./dbus.expected ./dbus
The test should report pass and not fail:
- The results of the tests printed to the standard output are enough to determine whether they passed or fail.
- If you get a failure and need to report a bug please add the apparmor logs from sudo journalctl.