- Image Types:
- sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
Support making and receiving phone calls in Telepathy manually, with a bluetooth-paired phone.
- A Bluetooth adapter
- A Bluetooth-enabled phone
- Ensure Rootfs is remounted as read/write.
- Install dependencies
- Restart the system to restore the filesystem state to read-only before running the test.
- Start simple agent:
- Pair both devices initiating from the phone side
- Pay attention to the simple-agent window as it requires input during the pairing process.
$ sudo mount -o remount,rw /
$ sudo apt install ofono-tests telepathy-ring apertis-tests gir1.2-telepathyglib-0.12 telepathy-mission-control-5
$ sudo reboot
$ /usr/lib/chaiwala-tests/bluez/simple-agent -y
- Pair phone. First scan for devices:
- Determine what the ID for your phone is. This will show a list of modems, from which you can get the ID of your phone (which starts with a '/'), to be used in the next 2 commands:
- Power up modem:
- Add a telepathy-ring account:
- Enable account:
- Test making a call:
- Remove temporary account:
$ hcitool scan
$ /usr/share/ofono/tests/enable-modem $your_phone_id
$ /usr/share/ofono/tests/online-modem $your_phone_id
$ mc-tool add ring/tel tp-ring-test
$ mc-tool enable ring/tel/account0
$ /usr/lib/chaiwala-tests/telepathy/telepathy-ring call $number_to_call
$ mc-tool remove ring/tel/account0
It should show PASSED: