- Image Types:
- Image Deployment:
Creates a simple test project and confirms that compiling and executing work.
- For SDK image: Remember, we're now requiring VirtualBox 4.2.2 for tests using Guest Additions. To update setup, please read:
- Download the virtual machine image for the latest SDK release from:
- Open Eclipse.
- If prompted to choose a workspace, click OK.
- Click File > New > Project
- Select C Project under C/C++
- Name the project "Hello World" and, under Executable, click Hello World ANSI C Project and choose the Linux GCC toolchain.
- Note the simple Hello World code in the main portion of the window.
- Click Project > Build All
- Click Run > Run
- If prompted with "Errors exist in a required project. Continue launch?", click Yes.
The Console tab at the bottom should show the output of the program ("!!!Hello World!!!").