- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / sdk-amd64
- Image Deployment:
Test that bustle-dbus-monitor shows services on the session bus.
- Ensure Rootfs is remounted as read/write.
- Install dependencies
- Restart the system to restore the filesystem state to read-only before running the test.
$ sudo mount -o remount,rw /
$ sudo apt install telepathy-mission-control-5
$ sudo reboot
- Open a terminal window and run the bustle command
- Click "Record a new log"
- Open a terminal window and run the folks-inspect command
- In Bustle's "Logged _ messages..." window, click Stop
- Run "View > Filter visible services..."
- Un-check every service but the ones named like ":1.<number>" and org.gnome.evolution.dataserver.AddressBook<number>
- There should be a line indicating ":1.<number>" (eg, ":1.75") triggering /org/gnome/evolution/dataserver/AddressBookFactory's call to org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.GetAll
- Open D-Feet
- Run "File > Connect to session bus"
- Enter the numbered name above in the Filter box (eg, ":1.75")
- Confirm that the "Command Line" for this bus name is "folks-inspect"
The bustle window should include a number of signals, including one indicating that folks-inspect initiated activity in "org.gnome.evolution.dataserver.AddressBook<number>".