- Image Types:
- target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
- APT, OSTree
Test that rfkill is functional.
- A bluetooth dongle is installed.
- From a PC, download and unpack the test data tarball from the gitlab test repository:
- Copy the -* folder to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
- After log into the DUT, enter the test directory
- Note that the tarball may change depending on the release/branch being tested, please make sure to download the correct tarball for the release in question.
$ wget https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests//-/archive//.tar.gz
$ tar -xvf .tar.gz
$ scp -r -* user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
$ cd -*
- Run the test script:
The test script show should PASSED: