- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
Test sending of SMS with oFono.
- A phone with a SIM card.
- A modem plugged into the Apertis system with a SIM card (SIM card should not have a PIN configured).
- Ensure Rootfs is remounted as read/write.
- Install dependencies
- Restart the system to restore the filesystem state to read-only before running the test.
$ sudo mount -o remount,rw /
$ sudo apt install ofono-tests
$ sudo reboot
- Let the modem connect to the network
- Send a SMS to some phone:
- The modem parameter is the modem which we want to use to send the SMS through, much probably we will have only one modem in the system so in this we don't need to specify it, it is a optional parameter. If we need to specify /usr/share/ofono/tests/list-modems to see the available modems.
$ /usr/share/ofono/tests/send-sms [modem] <phone number> <message> 1
If no error appears the SMS was successfully sent.
The phone is supposed to receive the SMS message.