- Image Types:
- sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
Run the Newport test suite
- Ensure Rootfs is remounted as read/write.
- Install dependencies
- Restart the system to restore the filesystem state to read-only before running the test.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory apertis-tests to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ sudo mount -o remount,rw /
$ sudo apt install gnome-desktop-testing newport-tests
$ sudo reboot
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2020pre https://gitlab.apertis.org/infrastructure/apertis-tests.git
$ scp -r apertis-tests user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Enter test directory:
- Execute the following command:
$ cd apertis-tests
$ common/run-test-in-systemd --user=user --timeout=900 --name=newport gnome-desktop-testing-runner newport
Tests will show PASS or FAIL as result.