- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
- APT, OSTree
Test the firewall using nmap from another computer.
- The tester needs an external computer with the nmap command available.
- The external computer must be connected to the same network as the target.
- From the external computer, check filtered/open/closed ports (the nmap command can take some time):
$ nmap <sac_ip>
All ports are filtered, except port 80/tcp (http) which is closed.
Not shown: 999 filtered ports
PORT STATE SERVICE
80/tcp closed http
- Make sure that you have disconnect the ethernet connection to the target before you start the tethering process.
- In order to test the SDK image, the VirtualBox VM must be configured with a network attached to Bridged adaptor. The test cannot be run if the network is configured as NAT.