- Image Types:
- sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
Reading contacts from 3G modem SIM card.
- A 3G USB Modem.
- A SIM card with contacts on it (SIM should *not* have a PIN configured)
- Ensure Rootfs is remounted as read/write.
- Install dependencies
- Please note that connman disables cellular by default on a fresh image.
- Make sure that the 3G USB modem is seen by Connman:
- should display a technology:
- To enable the device (If it's already enabled, test-connman will give an "In progress" error that may be ignored):
$ sudo mount -o remount,rw /
$ sudo apt install folks-tools apertis-tests libfolks-ofono25 connman-tests
$ connmanctl technologies
$ /usr/share/connman/test/test-connman enable cellular
$ sudo reboot
- Note: apertis-tests must be version > 20121011.0
- Execute test script:
folks-inspect should show the personas with their details grabbed from your SIM card.
- Please ignore the following warning about the eds backend: the goal of this test is to test the ofono backend so other backends (such as the eds backend) are explicitly disabled:
(folks-inspect:853): folks-WARNING **: Failed to find primary PersonaStore with type ID 'eds' and ID 'system-address-book'.
Individuals will not be linked properly and creating new links between Personas will not work.
The configured primary PersonaStore's backend may not be installed. If you are unsure, check with your distribution.