- Image Types:
- sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
Checks that contacts created within Evolution Data Server (as will happen when phone contacts get synchronized to an Apertis machine) show up in other contact-based programs.
- Ensure Rootfs is remounted as read/write.
- Install dependencies
- Restart the system to restore the filesystem state to read-only before running the test.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory apertis-tests to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ sudo mount -o remount,rw /
$ sudo apt install telepathy-ring telepathy-mission-control-5 telepathy-gabble libfolks-eds25 libfolks-telepathy25 folks-tools syncevolution
$ sudo reboot
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2020dev0 https://gitlab.apertis.org/infrastructure/apertis-tests.git
$ scp -r apertis-tests user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Enter test directory:
- Execute the following command:
$ cd apertis-tests
$ common/run-test-in-systemd --user=user --timeout=900 folks/folks-eds-compatibility.sh
The script will report PASSED or FAILED.