- Image Types:
- Image Deployment:
Apertis update manager: check signed OTA upgrade test This test ensures that the update manager uses commit signed with known key during OTA upgrades.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory aum-offline-upgrade to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2021dev2 https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests/aum-offline-upgrade.git
$ scp -r aum-offline-upgrade user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Enter test directory:
- Execute the following command:
$ cd aum-offline-upgrade
$ common/run-test-in-systemd --timeout=900 --name=offline-upgrade env DEBUG=2 RELEASE=$RELEASE ARCH=$ARCH BASEURL=$BASEURL IMGPATH=$IMGPATH IMGDATE=$IMGDATE IMGTYPE=$IMGTYPE IMGNAME=$IMGNAME BOARD=$BOARD ./run-test-ota-signature.sh
The automated test should succeed.
- The automated test uses internet