- Image Types:
- target-armhf-internal / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
Test that AppArmor profiles provided in ofono package work without unexpected auditd log entries.
- A 3G modem connected.
- Ensure Rootfs is remounted as read/write.
- Install dependencies
- Restart the system to restore the filesystem state to read-only before running the test.
$ sudo mount -o remount,rw /
$ sudo apt install auditd apertis-tests-apparmor-ofono apertis-tests
$ sudo reboot
- Execute the following command:
$ sudo /usr/lib/apertis-tests/apparmor/ofono/test-ofonod
A list of executed test with related result (as pass/fail/skip) will be shown on console, similar to the following:
- ofonod-malicous test might (and will, so far) segfault. This is normal and does not preclude the test, which shall pass anyway. If the 3G modem is not connected, the TC might pass (any of the tests in it), but it would be a meaningless test. Be sure that a 3G modem is connected for a meaningful test.