- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / minimal-armhf-internal / minimal-armhf / minimal-arm64 / minimal-amd64 / sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-armhf / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
- APT, OSTree
Test basic apparmor profiles. Only parsing and syntax of profiles are tested for now. Security infrastructure: parsing and syntax of basic Apparmor profiles is part of strategic application and services confinement.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory apparmor-basic-profiles to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2021dev2 https://gitlab.apertis.org/tests/apparmor-basic-profiles.git
$ scp -r apparmor-basic-profiles user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Enter test directory:
- Execute the following command:
$ cd apparmor-basic-profiles
$ common/run-test-in-systemd --user=user --timeout=90 ./run-test.sh
The automated test should succeed:
>>> Test setup successfully!
>>> Running test 'test_profile_parsing' ... PASS
>>> Running test 'test_profile_syntax' ... PASS
>>> All tests PASSED successfully!
If any test failed, they will be listed instead of the success message:
>>> The following tests FAILED:
[list of tests]