- Image Types:
- basesdk-amd64 / sdk-amd64 / target-armhf-internal / target-amd64
- Image Deployment:
A way to be able to create abstract addressbook is needed in SyncEvolution, so that separate addressbooks can be created for each paired device. Ensure creation and removal of databases works properly in syncevolution.
- Ensure Rootfs is remounted as read/write.
- Install dependencies
- Restart the system to restore the filesystem state to read-only before running the test.
- Clone the tests repository from another computer (Note that the branch being tested may change depending on the release, please make sure to clone the correct branch for the release in question):
- Copy the test directory apertis-tests to the target device:
- Log into the target device:
$ sudo mount -o remount,rw /
$ sudo apt install syncevolution uuid-runtime
$ sudo reboot
$ git clone --branch apertis/v2020dev0 https://gitlab.apertis.org/infrastructure/apertis-tests.git
$ scp -r apertis-tests user@$DUT_IP:
$ ssh user@$DUT_IP
- Enter test directory:
$ cd apertis-tests
$ common/run-test-in-systemd --user=user --timeout=900 folks/create-abstract-sync-database.sh
Test script should show PASSED: